Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Let's pretend that today is Thursday, ok?

There's nothing wrong with Wednesdays - don't get me wrong.  I'm just so excited to share a sneak of Connie's March Grab Bag that I can't wait until tomorrow.  Are you with me?  I thought so!! :)

Six great products for five little dollars ... come back Friday for the full reveal, CT inspiration and a co-ordinating FREEBIE, natch!


Thanks for playing along with me! For your reward, we've got a set of TEEN BOY embossies to share.  You can find TEEN BOY at any of the following store links:





12 comments:

marsie55 said...

Gorgeous!! Thank you so much.

Jeannie said...

Thank you for the EPs!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the solid backgrounds

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much!!

Rachel M. said...

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!! love them!!!

loribug said...

thanks so much, love your embossed paper soooooooo much

K Hallacy said...

Thank you :)

Dannethia said...

Excited to see the full reveal!! I know it will be another awesome grab bag from Connie to add to my stash.

Priscilla said...

Thanks so much for the Teen Boy papers.

Angie said...

These are great...Thank You!! =)

LizJ said...

Thank you so much!