Sunday, February 5, 2012

Great COUPON savings!

What has happened to this weekend?  It has flown by.  I'm hoping to do as little as possible today before the chaos returns tomorrow!  If I'm lucky, I might even get some scrapping time in.  Will you cross your fingers for me?

Today I'm excited to share some more gorgeous CT inspiration using Connie's FEBRUARY 2012 MEGA STASH.  Are you loving this colours in this kit as much as I am?



Some extra sweet coupon savings!

Save $2 off orders of $7 or more with code: TY-2off7Feb
Save $4 off orders of $14 or more with code: TY-4off14Feb
Save $6 off orders of $21 or more with code: TY-6off21Feb
Save $8 off orders of $28 or more with code: TY-8off28Feb
Save $10 off orders of $35 or more with code: TY-10off35Feb


Not valid on collabs (kits/templates created with another designer).
Coupons expire 2/29/2012, Valid for up to 5 uses / customer.
Can be used at Ginger Scraps, Gotta Pixel, or Scrapbook-Bytes

Today's FREEBIE is a QP from Lori C. using Connie's CATS and DOGS:


Please be sure to leave Lori and Connie a note of thanks if you download.



18 comments:

Erika said...

Thank you so much for this adorable multi-photo layout.

grammadiane said...

This is just Adorable....Thank You

Priscilla said...

Love it, Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank You!!

Jenn2011 said...

Thank you so much! Love the quick page!

lwlittlebit said...

Thanks so much for the adorable QP!

LazyScrapper said...

Thank You...I love scrappin my 4 legged babies <3

Emily said...

Thanks so much!

sailwemust said...

Love it - too cute! Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you

dinee said...

thanks so much for another mull-photo template!

pegscrap said...

I really love material created with pets in mind. What would we do without our dear animal friends?
Thanks for this darling mini!

Anonymous said...

Perfect to use for my Chi, Sugar! Thanks.

Anne Hall said...

Thank you for the adorable page!

Administrator said...

I highlighted your freebie on my blog today. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/02/wednesdays-guest-freebies_15.html

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the cute layout! so sweet of you

Unknown said...

Thank you so much! I love it!

Brenda said...

Thank you for the free dog quickpage. So cute