Monday, December 5, 2011

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS is a great sale!

Shari here with you today (as usual!). How's the weather where you are? Up here in Ontario, Canada we haven't had any snow yet - how crazy is that! I'm hearing that we'll be getting some soon though - lots of rain right now and temperatures are dropping so watch out!

On the upside, Christmas is less than three weeks away and I can feel great energy in the air! For the third week, Connie has put one of her amazing Christmas collections on sale for you. I really like all of her goodies but I must admit that this is one of my all time favourites!

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS





Today's FREEBIE is a special release of a set of THREE lower case alphas that were only given away to participants in Connie's 2010 DSD speed scraps over one year ago. They've only been downloaded 31 times so far - I'll bet you guys can help us crank up the downloads to over 500! Ready, set, go!



7 comments:

Shari said...

Aw shoot - meant to pre-post for 12:01am! Well I guess you guys luck out and get the goodies a few hours early tonight. LOL!

DebbieG said...

Sweet looking sugar cookie alpha. Great for more than just Christmas. I have done my part to help get those numbers up. Thanks for the freebie.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much!!

Skippyherron said...

Thanks so much Shari for the freebie and BTW - we love hearing from you on Connie's Blog!!!
Keep warm up in Canada hey! xx kel

Priscilla said...

Thanks so much!!

eveline said...

thank you!

Unknown said...

thank you.. I bought the all I want for christmass kit last week so this alpha completed it...