Monday, November 28, 2011

More CT goodness to HEART plus a matching cluster freebie!

Whew - what a weekend! How did you fare with all of the great sales on Black Friday? I hope you've saved a few dollars because today is Cyber Monday and Connie's 40% off sale is going strong!




And be sure to pick up Connie's special Black Friday grab bag ... I HEART CHRISTMAS. It is full of five great products and is only $5.00! There is also an add-on word art pack.



Here are even more great CT layouts using this fabulous collection:


Now is a great time to be a fan of Connie's Facebook page - she has just posted a brand new FB exclusive freebie for all of her fans ... here's a preview:



Today's BLOG FREEBIE is a cluster frame that I made for you using I HEART CHRISTMAS - hopefully you HEART the freebie too! :)



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [28 Nov 01:23pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Priscilla said...

Thank you so much. Nice!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful gift - thanks very much!

etherealfire said...

Beautiful - thanks so much :)

Unknown said...

Thanks!

TifLyn said...

Thank you so very much for this adorable freebie!
I just can't believe I missed a FB Fan freebie though... I love that freebie too...
Hugs, Tif