Sunday, September 25, 2011

Spooky Sunday!

Just a quick note today ... First to say hello and thanks for stopping by Connie's blog! Second to share some more gorgeous CT inspiration using Connie's latest collection - SPOOKED - available now in any of the following stores:

Gotta Pixel - Scrapbook Bytes - Ginger Scraps

Third, be sure to stop by Connie's retiring item sale at Gotta Pixel. She' s put a ton of great products on sale for only $1.00 each - what a steal!

Finally I've got a freebie to share with you. I made it using Connie's new SPOOKED border cluster templates and THAT'S MY GIRL - which is on sale now for only $1.00 during the retiring item sale!

NOTE: I am hopefully taking my hubby and daughter on a one-night vacation Sunday/Monday so you may not find a new post on Monday morning but I'll be back on Tuesday with a new set of weekly deals. BUT my daughter seems to be getting a cold so we might have to cancel if she still feels crummy on Sunday morning. Time will tell!


Priscilla said...

Pretty!! Thanks so much.

GrandmaBev said...

Thank you for the border. I hope you family all feels well for your trip.

marsie55 said...

I'm gonna buy some of those retiring kits .. $1 .. what a great bargain!! Thanks for the great border, That's My Girl is definitely on my shopping list! Hope your daughter is feeling ok! :)

gran2boys said...

Thanks so much for the cluster! And thanks for showing us some of the retiring kits.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Sep. 25, 2011. Thanks again.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thanks for the lovely border!