Thursday, September 8, 2011

GRAB the September Grab Bag before it is gone!

Happy Thursday everyone! I'm sorry about missing getting a post up yesterday but I did warn you earlier in the week that this was going to be a crazy one for me - and, boy, was I ever right. I've been putting in late nights, dealing with crises on every front and generally losing my mind! I desparately need to find some scrapping time so I can make my world feel right again.

Most importantly, today, I have to remind you about Connie's super September Grab Bag - A BUSHEL AND A PECK - which is on sale right now at the following stores. This great deal is fully revealed in store and includes five fabulous products for only $5.00! But HURRY because today is your last chance to "grab" this bundle at this amazing price.




Here is an inspirational layout from August guest CT member Mary Kate - isn't it beautiful?



NOTE TO SPEED SCRAPPERS: Connie's weekly speed scrap at Gotta Pixel for September 9th has been cancelled. Plan to join in the fun on Friday, September 16th at 8pm EDT.

Today's freebie is a beautiful border cluster from Jennifer B. using LUCKY TO HAVE YOU - Connie's kit of the week which is on sale now for $3 (with $2 co-ordinates) ...


6 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [08 Sep 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Sep. 08, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the cute border freebie. Jen

Priscilla said...

Love these colors!! Thank you.

MK said...

Awww, thanks for featuring my LO, Shari! It was a fun month to be on the team!

Anonymous said...

I so love your borders, they are beautiful. What a special talent you have & thank you for allowing us to enjoy them for free.

Trish xox