Monday, August 8, 2011

Lovin' My Life and lovin' Grab-A-Byte!

Grab-A-Byte is here! One super colour palette + tons of great designers + crazy low prices = MUST SEE SHOPPING at Scrapbook Bytes! Connie has put together a beautiful new collection for you - LOVIN' MY LIFE - and has SIX super $1.00 packs on sale for the next week during GAB.








In celebration of the release of LOVIN' MY LIFE, I put together a cluster freebie for all of you. I hope that you like it! Hope you have a super Monday!


9 comments:

2PeopleInLove said...

Connie, I absolutely LOVE this kit. I think this might be my new favorite!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [08 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Priscilla said...

Lovin it!! Thank you.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Aug. 08, 2011. Thanks again.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Aug. 08, 2011. Thanks again.

sandie said...

Awesome cluster! Thank you!

boop52245 said...

Thanks for sharing

Paul and Celeste said...

Thanks so much!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Love it!! Thank you so much for sharing.:)