Sunday, July 24, 2011

How about a Facebook FREEBIE?

Hope that you are all having a great weekend! Shari here once again - I live near Niagara Falls, Ontario and they have been promising thunderstorms in our area for two days but not a single drop of rain has fallen. My poor grass is dead, my plants are close behind and, most importantly, it is too darn hot for my daughter to play outside! I need the rain to fall and the heatwave to break. Makes me want to head somewhere cooler but, geez, I live in CANADA!! Where am I going to go to get cooler? LOL! Here's hoping that your weekend weather has been more reasonable!

Today's post is a bit short because I need some scrap therapy tonight - yep, actually planning to do a layout for a change ... to grab today's freebie, you need to head on over to Connie's Facebook page for a pack of embossed papers to match our GO BOY GO collab kit. Here's a preview for you:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [24 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

Im confused how do you get art off facebook?????? Thank you

Somertime said...

Hi Shari,

I am from Alberta and while we have had some nice days with temps 18 - 24 in the afternoon, mornings I still need a sweater and it's been rain,rain and more rain. I'll try and send some your way :)

Shari said...

To find the Facebook freebie, just visit Connie's page and click on the "Freebies" link on the left hand side of her page. Once you "Like" her page, you'll be able to download the file. Easy as pie!

boop52245 said...

Thanks for this beautiful gift today

Lynn said...

Is it too late to grab this freebie? Just found your page, and I love the colors of these papers! tigerlilli3@comcast.net