Saturday, July 23, 2011

Excelente scrappin' bundle!

The weekend is here and not a moment too soon as far as I'm concerned! How about you?

Shari here with you on this Saturday morning. I had such a rough week at work that I was thinking about putting an out-of-office message on my email saying that I was on stress leave until Monday morning! Argh - I need some scrap therapy and, as usual, Connie has just the kits to get my scrappin' mojo flowing!

This week, she has bundled up her two new collab releases - LITTLE EXPLORER and GO BOY GO at an amazing price - just $7.99 for the pair for a limited time only! And I promise you that these kits are crazy jam-packed with papers and ellies - I know because I helped design them.

If you're looking for more weekend scrappin' goodies, be sure to check out Connie great weekly deals! Here's a reminder for you and a matching freebie to get you going ...


Check out the beautiful work that the CT did using the RIGHT UP MY ALLEY collection.



Here's your freebie! Hope you like it.




4 comments:

marsie55 said...

Fabulous!! Thanks so much for sharing! xxx

pegscrap said...

Thank so much for both the newsletter and blog freebies! Super generous!

Jane said...

Thanks so much. More cute alphas!

boop52245 said...

Thanks for this beautiful gift today