Thursday, June 9, 2011

Just Reminding You...and Get Ready!

Today's post is just a reminder post, and I want you to start to get excited for a whole slew of new releases coming up! With Gotta Grab It (GGI) at Gotta Pixel this weekend and Grab A Byte (GAB) at Scrapbook Bytes next week we are in for some big treats! Our Ninja leader has been working super hard to get it all together, and from what I've seen it's amazing! (You'll find another freebie at the bottom so keep reading!)

Here's the Sneak preview again of her GGI goodies! :)

A HUGE reminder to everyone, that you have only until Friday, the 10th - to grab Connie's June Grab Bag! It is only $5.00 for 5 items and includes a Full Kit, For the Love of Layers Vol 17 Templates, PreDeco papers, Trashed Bits and Word Bits! After that, the bag will be opened and all the items will be sold separately.


I hope you also have taken a peak at the 50% off deals for this week!
Have you got those Christmas photos scrapped? No? Then Christmas Express is for you! Now is the chance with templates to help and the kit at a fantastic price!
and I'm thrilled that Connie offered the kit My Favorite Things at a sale price...it truly is one of my favorites! I LOVE those colors!


North Pole Express
Gotta Pixel
Scrapbook Bytes

For the Love of Layers Vol 5
Gotta Pixel
Scrapbook Bytes

My Favorite Things Kit
Gotta Pixel
Scrapbook Bytes

My Favorite Things PreDeco Papers
Gotta Pixel
Scrapbook Bytes


And last, but not least, we have the 3rd extra alpha as a freebie that coordinates with the "Dear Dad" kit that is in the June Grab Bag! (Connie has an alpha in the kit too!) Made by Shari! Thanks so much, girl! You do an awesome job!


1 comment:

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this alpha...