Friday, February 18, 2011

Main Street Magic PLUS a freebie and a speed scrap!

There are just no words to describe Connie's MAGICAL release this week ... I have to let the previews speak for themselves! Here is MAIN STREET MAGIC ...







The CT had such a great time working with this kit! We know that you will too ... here are just a few examples of their inspiration.




We'd love to have you join us at Connie's weekly Friday night speed scrap at Gotta Pixel at 8pm EST. It is a great time to meet new friends, have some fun and kick start your weekend scrappin' mojo! Connie will be sharing a preview of what she'll be putting in the $1 Pixel bin on Tuesday plus I'll have a matching exclusive freebie for you too!




And how about a freebie cluster that I made using Main Street Magic - I loved working with this great kit and I know that you'll love it too!


13 comments:

bobsbeauties said...

Yes!!!!!!!! A kit to help me get my Disney book done!! Love it! Thanks a bunch! Once again can I say you guys are amazing!

GrandmaBev said...

Beautiful cluster. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

This is FABULOUS, Connie! I will definitely be putting this kit in my Disney collection... it is really perfect for getting a book together for my in-laws who joined us on our last trip! - MK

Anonymous said...

Love the bright colors!!! Thank you

Anonymous said...

Won't be able to make the chat tonight. The Non-profit group I am a part of is having their big charity fundraiser tonight. I should be able to get the SS done tomorrow though. Sorry to missing you all tonight. - MK

Dannethia said...

love it thank you

sandie said...

Very Happy colors! Thank you!

Tammy said...

Thank you very much for the freebie =]

Jamie Busman said...

freaking adorable! you are one talented lady!!

Donna Penn said...

Thanks!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Great kit!!
Thanks for the neat gift!

tamis3angels said...

Thank you!

TifLyn said...

Thank you so much! I love it!
Hugs, Tif