Friday, January 14, 2011

Speed Scrap Stars - JANUARY 7 & 9!

Thank you to everyone who participated in Connie's speed scraps last weekend. I can't tell you how sorry I am that it has taken me a week to get the Speed Scrap Star postings up - I'm a bad blogger - please forgive me!


Connie's next regular speed scrap will be Friday, January 21 at 8:00pm EST at Gotta Pixel. Join us! If you've never been to a speed scrap before, this is the perfect place to start. Connie gives LOTS of time to complete the layouts so the pressure is off! We love to have new friends join us.




Here is our Speed Scrap Star from January 7 at Gotta Pixel!


gduncan




Love the clustering! Super layout all around. gduncan - check your messages at Gotta Pixel as I'm sending you a little treat from Connie!


Here is our Speed Scrap Star from January 9th at Scrapbook Bytes!

therapy97



Great choice of kit for this layout and I love the cutout circles! therapy97 - check your messages at SBB as I'm sending you a little gifty from Connie!


Hope to see you at our next weekly Ninja speed scrap on January 21th!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

such beautiful layouts.