Thursday, November 25, 2010

Black Friday Sneak Peeks!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my American digi-friends! Up here in Canada, our Thanksgiving was back in October but I'm still feeling pretty thankful today for all of the positive energy and support that I've found in the digital scrapbooking community. I've met some truly wonderful people over the last year and I'm really grateful to be able to work with Connie and her super team led by the talented Linda!

Connie has a BIG sale announcement coming tomorrow morning and TWO fabulous new releases - including a great Black Friday Grab Bag! Be sure to come back to the blog tomorrow for the sale details, the full reveal of the new goodies, CT inspiration (including a layout from moi!! SURPRISE I scrapped! LOL) and a matching freebie just for you - naturally! :) PLUS the CT has put together an AMAZING (and I mean AMAZING!) set of freebies for you - the first of which releases on Friday. Trust me - you don't want to miss these!

Here are the sneak peeks to tempt your Thanksgiving appetite ...




See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these look awesome. can't wait to see them.