Monday, June 28, 2010

New Collab, Templates and more today in my ES store!

New Releases!

Is it really Monday already?? Well the good news is that I have a bunch of goodies releasing in my Elemental Scraps store today!!

First I have a fun new collab with Colie's Corner that is just in time for the first week of summer!!


and to get you ready for the upcoming Independence Day, this new kit....

Firecrackers & Apple Pie Page kit

matching word art.....

Firecrackers & Apple Pie Word art

And you can pick up my Wing of Love Collection in my ES store now....


Wings of Love Collection

You can buy these separately also....all separates and the bundle are available now in my Elemental Scraps store!

--------------------------

I also have a couple new template sets to give you some inspiration....




1 comment:

Shari said...

Super kits as always, Connie! Love your stuff.