Monday, May 31, 2010

Last Day to SAVE 40% off!


I have been running a Memorial Day Sale through the weekend, and the good news is that you can still save through today! Check out any of my stores for 40% off savings!


New Releases!

I have some great new stuff to show you in my Elemental Scraps store today!!There is a little bit of everything, and something for everyone!

First, check out my Growth Spurt collection. Perfect for scrapping those pictures of your ever growing little ones!

Growth Spurt Kit

Growth Spurt WordArt

And this week I have a new collab with the wonderful Bubblescrap Designs. Our "Boy-sterous" collection is perfect for scrapping the boys in your life, from babies to the bigger boys.

Boy-sterous Bundle

Boy-sterous Kit

Boy, That's Fun Templates

While you are looking, I want to show you my "Moments in Sun" collection. Perfect for scrapping all of those warm weather pictures you have been taking.

Moment in the Sun Bundle

Moment in the Sun Kit

Moment in the Sun Shabby Papers

My Time To Shine 12x12 Temps

***Don't forget to grab the freebies that have been posted over the past few days while you are here!!

1 comment:

nancypinct said...

Hi Connie - I tried to purchase Being a Mom on the weekend, put it in my cart and when I checked out, it was gone. I cannot find it at Gotta Pixel. It was on sale, so I thought I might have missed the sale, and it took it out of my cart??? I WANT it! I wrote to contact us before I thought to write to you, but any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks, Nancy P - bought pasghetti - LOVE it!