Friday, April 23, 2010

New Today At Scrap Matters!

Hi everyone! I hope you are enjoying your week so far, it's been another beauty here in Georgia (pollen & all)! Today is new release day at Scrap Matters & I have some fun new products to share with you! All of my new releases are on sale too!

This kit is perfect for many different themes, you can view some of the amazing out of the box layouts that my team has created with it in my Scrap Matters Gallery.

cap_milkandcookies-SM.jpg
Mmm..Milk & Cookies Kit


I've teamed up with Bella Gypsy again to created this fun Duck Pond themed collection. You'll love scrapping your memories with this adorable kit! There is a huge assortment of elements & papers, you'll find yourself using this kit again & again for many different themes! Plus, the kit & templates are value priced this week, go check them out!

cap_bg_duckduckgoose-forSMad.png


Duck Duck Goose Kit
12x12 Quack Attack Templates - CU Ok
12x12 Lucky Ducky Templates - CU Ok


These templates are Commercial Use Ok. No Credit Required. When necessary for multi-layers I've saved them as layered PSD files! Also includes the PNG version.

cap_patternedoverlays1-SM.jpg
CU - Patterned Overlays 1

Thanks for looking, have a great Friday!

Connie Prince

No comments: