Thursday, November 12, 2009

Meet Connie's Creative Team-Monica

Today I introduce you to Monica (sparky_mom). Monica is the quick page maker for the team and makes a lot of our freebies as well as helps to promote the team with another lovely lady you will meet in the next couple of days. Monica scraps mostly her family which consists of 4 lovely children and about her life as a wife and mother. Her pages just shine with the love that she has for her children! And many of you have probably picked up one of her awesome freebies off the blog here. Here is a link to Monica's gallery and below you find her answers to the 5 questions along with some inspirational layouts from her!
1. If not now, when? When I get around to it!!

2. My greatest accomplishment is..... being a great wife and mother.

3. I scrap because..... I want to share my memories with my Family and Friends.

4. I can't live without..... Chocolate! I have to have it, otherwise you will not like me!! I get Cranky! Wait don’t forget my Coffee!

5. 5 years from now..... I will be wishing it was 5 years earlier!


No comments: