Thursday, October 2, 2008

Something BIG is happening tomorrow!

Hi Everyone!! I'm going to be doing a "Purchase My Entire Store" event starting October 3. The sale will last for one week & you will have the opportunity to purchase all 140 PLUS products in my store for just $ could be $40 if you hurry & sign up for my newsletter, I'll be sending a $5 coupon there tomorrow!!!!

Sign up for my brand new newsletter on the << left << to get in on the savings, that's a WHOLE lot of a product for just a LITTLE!

All through October I'll be having special events like freebies, sales, sure to stay in touch either by visiting my blog or joining my newsletter!

Hope to see you there :)


Michelle Powell said...

Hmmmmm.....very tempting gal!

Hope you have a great day!

Melissa said...

What a fabulous deal!

Bev said...

sounds like a wonderful deal!

MissPotts said...

wow the whole store what a deal!