Monday, August 6, 2007

First Day of School!

Good Monday morning everyone :)

Today is the first day back to school for Hayden, he was SO excited last night that he couldn't fall asleep! We found out who his teacher is last week during open house, luckily it is someone who I know. She is actually a neighbor of ours lol and was his room mom last year, so I'm thinking we're going to be ok! Fingers & toes are crossed at least :)

Adrienne & I have a new collaborative kit in the store today, it's called Kindergarten Memories and it's SO cute! I think you'll love the colors and the cute elements that we've drawn especially for this one :)





If you'd like to participate in our challenge for this week you can find all of the information about it HERE! We have a cute posting bonus that you can earn free for playing too! We host a Pajama Party chat every Saturday night at Divine Digital, you should stop by sometime because we have the BEST time!!

That's all I have time for today, I have to go get Hayden up and ready for school (this could be challenging so wish me luck lol)!

Have a great day :)
Hugs
Connie

4 comments:

Pea in a Pod said...

Those are beautiful! Love 'em:)

Anonymous said...

How cute is that? I'm going to have to bookmark that and come back to get it when I get paid! Love it!
http://heathermanning.wordpress.com

katg1006 said...

Very cute kit!!!

Kara said...

Hope he's having a great day at school-kit looks beautiful. The bonus tornado o' school supplies looks like so much fun to play with.