Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I just have to share my new favorite thing! I've been trying to give up my favorite drink, Coca Cola and while this might sound a little trivial let me tell ya it's hard because I love that stuff lol. So in my quest I had to find new things to drink that can, errr well not replace my beloved Coke but that I can enjoy to some measure. Water definitely isn't it, however I do love those Crystal Light 0 calorie, carry with you packs that you can dump into your water bottle. My favorite flavor so far has been Fruit Punch. It's not a Coke but it has flavor and once I get over my caffeine/sugar detox I will be good to go :)

Now a question for the blog savvy, why can't I click the blank to put in a title here at blogger?! It isn't playing nice with me so now I have two untitled posts lol! Seriously if you know please leave me a comment, I'd love to fix that :)

Today I just have to share some of the gorgeous layouts that my awesome & talented Creative Team has been making!

The first one is from Julie (jennajul) - be sure to stop by & leave her some love :)

Watering The Garden
Kit Used: Garden Party 2

The next 3 are from Kate! Stop by & leave her some love too!

Hot Fun in the Summertime
Kit Used: Cool Cabana (to be released this week)


Summer Fun
Kit Used: Cool Cabana (to be released this week)


Dustin
Kit Used: Collaborative Kit- Wings of Time

New kit alert!! We have just placed our Collaborative Kit 12 in the store at Divine Digital, this one is called "Birthday Surprise" and there is a matching QuickPage Album too! We tried to create a birthday collection that is perfect for all ages!




That's the story for today! Hope you have a Terrific Tuesday & a day full of scrapping!!
Connie Prince

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Great layouts - you DO have a wonderful creative team!

Unknown said...

Loving all the layouts! Good luck giving up coke. I've been trying to give up soda and I haven't been too successful yet!

paige said...

Wow! What a fabulous CT you have... the LO's are fantastic! Best of luck kicking the soda habit... I was the same way but my replacement was some uncarbonated flavored water that you can only find at Target... Now I much prefer that over my diet coke any day! But it was hard to make the change!