Monday, May 28, 2007

Happy Memorial Day!

Hi everyone, we have been running solid for 3 days now so today I'm being lazy! Hayden's last day of school was Friday & woohoo he is no longer a 3rd grader :) We went to the lake with friends on Saturday, it was SO nice out except for the constant smell of smoke that still drifts through from time to time (the fires in South Georgia are still burning). Sunday was equally wild so today I'm doing thing, Hayden is at a friends for the day & mommy gets to play! I hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day!! I have one layout done so far of our lake trip Saturday that I'm posting, will get the others..............eventually lol!

Kit credit: Cabana Boy by Dani Mogstad (SweetShoppe)
Frame & Filmstrip by: Sarah VanDyke (PDW)
Also used Atomic Cupcake Label Maker

No comments: