Sunday, February 18, 2007

My New Digs!

Well I decided to restart my blog here at blogger because I just wasn't liking the other spot. It's pretty bare at the moment but hopefully I will fill it up in no time!

To get things started, I've got a freebie for you! I don't mind if you share the link to my blog with others but please don't direct link them to the zip file :) Oh & my self esteem really likes nice comments, so leave me some love!

My freebies will be here for a limited time due to the space needed to store them :)

Download 1
Download 2
Download 3

Stop by tomorrow and who knows you might find another surprise waiting for ya!


GranRobbi said...

Wow, thats pretty Conny. Thanks so much for the Limelight Kit!

Tammy D. said...

Nice kit ty very much!

Sally said...

Great grungy look! I just love these two colors together. TFS