Pages

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Sneak Peek Sunday

Happy Sunday everyone!  Welcome to the sneak peek of what Connie has coming your way this week!

cap_margrabsneak

You can have a change to win this kit by going to Club Connie Prince on  Facebook and leaving a comment on the sneak peek post.  You know you want this beautiful kit!

Sometimes things don’t go as we planned.  I had a freebie all put together but then when I started putting the preview together I realized that I had neglected to cut out the photo area.  Sigh.  I’ll try to get back to that freebie later today and remake it for a later post.  Until then here is the other half of what I worked on.  Enjoy!

cap_susan_2017March_cl_FREEBIE_preview

DOWNLOAD FREEBIE HERE

~Susan~

3 comments:

  1. Tried several times and the file would not download. Got nothing. But thanks for sharing these for us

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really odd. I just downloaded it without a hiccup. Are you clicking on the download arrow at the top of the screen when it goes to Google Drive? I'm using Chrome so I don't know what it looks like on other browsers. Try again because it seems to be working just fine now. According to bit.ly it's been downloaded 130 times already.....

    ReplyDelete