Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

HAPPY Monday indeed!

Thanks for stopping by today.  A few gorgeous CT layouts to share using Connie's fabulous contributions to the April GINGER SCRAPS BUFFET:



Before we get to today's freebie, a quick announcement that Connie is hosting the APRIL SIGGY CHALLENGE over at GINGER SCRAPS.  She's looking for you to catch the fever - join in the fun!

And SQUEEE I can't keep this in a moment longer.  Connie and I are putting together a collab grab bag for NSD in May.  I'm having so much fun working with her and I think you're going to really love the final product!  

Today's FREEBIE is a set of HAPPY HOPSCOTCH embossed papers - enjoy!



6 comments:

  1. Wow, you are the Queen of Embossed Papers, lol .. thank you so much .. these are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for a fantastic set of papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the embossies, love em

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your papers! Thanks so much for sharing these with us!

    ReplyDelete