Brrrrr. Were the last two weeks of gorgeous weather just a figment of my imagination? It is darn cold out there this morning. I repeat, brrrrrrrrrr. (Do you think that Connie and I jinxed the nice weather by getting rid of our penguin blogwear??)
I've got BIG NEWS for you ... literally! Connie's latest COLLECTION OF THE WEEK is:
BIG NEWS
As the month draws to a close, so do Connie's March coupons! Take advantage of these great offers before time runs out.
Lucky Coupon Savings Codes For March!
Save $2 off orders of $7 or more with code: TY-2off7Mar
Save $4 off orders of $14 or more with code: TY-4off14Mar
Save $6 off orders of $21 or more with code: TY-6off21Mar
Save $8 off orders of $28 or more with code: TY-8off28Mar
Save $10 off orders of $35 or more with code: TY-10off35Mar
Not valid on collabs (kits/templates created with another designer).
Coupons expire 3/31/2012, Valid for up to 5 uses / customer.
Can be used at Ginger Scraps, Gotta Pixel, or Scrapbook-Bytes
We've got an ALPHA FREEBIE re-release for you today in honour of BIG NEWS.
PS. Connie's April contribution for the Buffet at Ginger Scraps is ready and I'm itching to give you a peek. I don't think I'll be able to hold out until Sunday (kit releases on Monday) so stop by later in the week for your preview. I promise that you're going to LOVE it!
Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Mar. 27, 2012. Thanks again.
ReplyDeleteFab alpha .. I have already bought Big News, so this is a great addition.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing this great alphabet!!
ReplyDeleteLove it!!! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for all the freebies! I've downloaded lots of them, and look forward to using them!
ReplyDeleteI love this! My junior high colors were black and red and this will be perfect for scrapping those years! THANKS so much!
ReplyDelete