Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Take $2 Tuesday Sale

Disclaimer up front: Any typos or mistakes in today's post are begging for leniency and forgiveness ahead of time.  I am putting this together under a fog of Benadryl (allergic reaction to whoever knows what) and Ibuprofen due to crazy muscle spasms.   Ya'll the struggle is real today.

So with that out of the way, let's jump into looking at the two wonderful kits that Connie has on sale today in the Take $2 Tuesday Sale!

  

Ginger Scraps

DSS

My Memories

Connie's Creative Team loves Free Spirit!


They also made some beautiful layouts with Travelogue: Massachusetts.


_______________________________________________________

For the entire month of April, Connie has Bird Watcher on sale exclusively at My Memories!


Exclusively at My Memories for April.

Don't forget to stop by My Memories to pick up this free Alpha Add-On pack!



FREE ALPHA

_______________________________________________________

Today's freebie is a good one for all you basketball fans to snag and create something with!  Made with Connie's Slam Dunk collection by CTM Audrey.



I hope all of you have a terrific Tuesday!
~Susan~

No comments: