Sunday, April 5, 2020

Spectacular Sunday Sneak Peek!

Hey Connie Prince fans!  Have you stopped by to see the sneak peek at what is coming your way from Connie later this week?  Well, you're in luck because I have two sneak peeks for you!



That top kit looks bright and cheerful and I love templates!  I'm looking forward to taking some creative breaks to work with these.  Maybe I can make some cards to print and send out to some of our church family to brighten their day.  It's been really hard on many of them to be shut-in especially some of our older members.
___________________________________

I want to know how all of you manage to get such beautiful photos of birds!  There is this family of cardinals that come to our bird feeder and trees nearly every day.  I never have my camera where I can get it to take pictures of them, or if I get the camera, opening the door scares them off.  Connie has the perfect kit for all you bird watchers (and those of us who love to watch them but can't manage to get photos of them).  Bird Watchers is only available exclusively at My Memories through the month of April.



Connie also has this free Add-On Alpha pack that you can pick up at My Memories.




___________________________________

Looking for something sweet, pretty, and delicate?  Check out Garden Party which is exclusively at Ginger Scraps for the month of April!




___________________________________

That brings me to your blog freebie from Connie's Creative Team.  Today I have a lovely cluster from CTM Deb R. made with About A Boy.



Have a wonderful week!
~Susan~

No comments: