Sunday, March 29, 2020

Spectacular Sunday 3/29

Ya'll, I feel like it's Summer and I have no idea what day it is!  Seriously.  It just dawned on me a few minutes ago that I never posted the Sunday blog post.  I'm used to a routine to get things done and my routine is complete gone. Sorry for the delay!

We've been fortunate to be able to open the windows and let in the fresh Spring air over the past week.  I have enjoyed being able to hear the birds singing off and on all day and night for the most part.  Connie's newest #2020 kit is a good one to capture some of those moment with.



Check out these layouts from Connie's CT for today's inspiration.


Connie also has the new #2020 March Quick Pages on sale this week!



What are you up to?  I am refusing to do any "work" from home today starting right now.  I slipped earlier because I realized I had forgotten to publish this week's lesson choices for my online classes.  Then I sort of hit a rabbit trail for a few minutes until I realized just what I was doing.  I'm going to head off of the computer and crochet some.

Before I go, here is your blog freebie from Connie's CT today.



Enjoy!
~Susan~

No comments: