Thursday, January 16, 2020

January 2020 My Memories Blog Train

Hi everyone & Happy New Year! It's time for our first Blog Train of the year at My Memories, hop on board and enjoy downloading this month's mini-kits!

This is a huge blog train so, get comfy, hop on board, and get ready to download lots of great goodies!  The hop officially begins on January 16, 2020 and will run until the end of the month.


New in my My Memories store this month! 





Here is my portion of the blog train! 


https://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=CPDS-MI-2001-174933&r=connie_prince




 

Have a great day!
Connie Prince

3 comments:

Priscilla said...

Beautiful, as always! Thanks so much.

Gala said...

Большое спасибо за прекрасный набор!

Pam K said...

Beautiful -- thanks for sharing!