Saturday, November 16, 2019

My Memories November 2019 Blog Hop

Hi everyone, welcome to the Connie Prince Blog :)  If you haven't visited my blog before, welcome and be sure to check to follow me and stop by often to pick up our daily FREE digital download of the day!

This is a huge blog train so, get comfy, hop on board, and get ready to download lots of great goodies!  The hop officially begins on November 16, 2019 and will run until the end of the month.



New in my My Memories store this month! 






Here is my portion of the blog train! 









Have a great time on the hop!
Connie Prince

7 comments:

Dannisa said...

Thanks for your freebies. They are lovely.

Gala said...

Большое спасибо за великолепный набор!

Penny S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pam K said...

There's a price on the blog train gift???

Penny S said...

THanks for the freebie gift. The issue in MyMemories was resolved.

Pam K said...

I'm so glad I remembered to check back ... your mini is lovely!! Thanks so much for sharing it! I hope you had a beautiful Thanksgiving with your family ... & as we enter the Holiday season, may you have time to enjoy the season!!

AB Rocks said...

Thank-you for your lovely contribution to the BT.
Blessed Be.