Friday, November 29, 2019

Black Friday Specials and More (FREEBIE alert)

Now that we are all in a food coma from Thanksgiving or maybe you were able to keep yourself in check (I can't eat that much so I'm all good) it's time to take a look at the Black Friday deals from Connie!  If you stopped by on Thursday you got an early start with Connie's Black Friday Grab Bag!  You can pick up 6 brand new coordinating packs for only $5 and Connie has an additional coordinating Alpha pack and lovely Word Art pack on sale as well.




Oh my gosh!  Those layouts are precious!  I think this may be my favorite Christmas inspired kit so far this year!
______________________________

Connie has a storewide sale going on for Black Friday as well.  Check it out!



______________________________

Connie has two CU packs on sale for Black Friday.




______________________________

How about some exclusive deals?  Take a look at these two exclusive Black Friday Deals only available at Ginger Scraps!
(Ads are linked)



You can also pick up the following doorbuster deals at Digital Scrapbooking Studio!


______________________________

Before I give you today's blog freebie I need to tell you that I messed up on the preview for this one and two other's from Sherri Lynne.  I put "Christmas is Coming" as the kit title but it's actually "Winter Is Coming."  It is a lot of work to go back in, re-do the previews, change the uploads, get new links, and re-post.  So, instead, I'm just going to tell you when I post that the actual kit used is Winter Is Coming in case you want to match the freebies up with the kit in your stash. (Or purchase the kit to go along with the freebie.)  Today's freebie is a sweet little cluster that Sherri Lynne made with Winter Is Coming!



Have a fabulous Friday!
~Susan~

3 comments:

Karen from Moscow said...

Just wanted to thank Sherri Lynne for this great little cluster. I love the words! So apt for this time of year.

Susan said...

Thank you for stopping by the blog today, Karen. I'll make sure Sherri Lynne gets your message!

Anonymous said...

I think this might be from Winter is Coming. If anyone is interested.