Sunday, August 11, 2019

Sunday Sneak Peek August 11th, 2019

There is an air of anticipation around where I live.  It's that "school's about to start" that either is excitement or slight panic.  Maybe scrapbooking is your creative coping skill.  It's definitely one of my ways of relieving some stress in a productive way.

Let's get on to the good stuff for today.  I have a sneak peek at what is coming our way from Connie later this week.


There will be a sneak peek post on Club Connie Prince on Facebook that you can leave a comment on and be entered into a drawing where one lucky fan will win this on new release day!

______________________________________________________

Have you checked out Travelogue: Maine?  This kit expands the awesome Travelogue series that Connie has been doing for a while.  All the kits are coordinated so you can build a HUGE mega stash!  Have you been thinking, "I haven't traveled to those places!"?  I did at first, too.  Then I started really looking at these kits and realized there are plenty of elements and gorgeous papers that are not specific to the state/country so the kits are very easy to use to make layouts of just about anything with!  So check them out and see what you can come up with.


Available at Ginger Scraps | DSS | My Memories.

To illustrate my point about being able to make layouts off-topic from the kit theme, here are two layouts by Connie's team.


CTM Aylet used Travelogue Maine with Travelogue Tennessee on this layout.


Of course, Travelogue Maine is perfect for any layouts about Maine!  Check out this layout by CTM Lori G.!

________________________________________________

Another awesome new release this past week is Connie's Into the Wild collection!



I just want to snag the sloth and cuddle!  Here are some more layouts from Connie's awesome CT with this collection.


So cute!!!  I can't wait to work with this collection!

That brings me to the end of today's post.  I hope you all have had a fabulous weekend and will have a wonderful weekend!  For your blog freebie today,I have a beautiful refreshing Quick Page by CTM Deanna that she created with #2019 August.  Enjoy!



~Susan~

2 comments:

Robin said...

Thank You, it's beautiful

Susan said...

You are very welcome, Robin! Thanks for stopping by the blog!