Thursday, August 8, 2019

Thursday mix up (Still a good freebie below)

Ya'll I'm so sorry!  There was a slight goof with me posting the new release for today.  It was in our forum to post but there was a mix up and it's releasing for everyone tomorrow 8/9.  Sorry!  Those 19 of you who already saw this post - you got an early look at what is coming your way in a few hours.  Everyone else, check back on 8/9 for a look at Connie's exclusive new release at DSS!
_____________________________________________________

You can pick up another wild collection over at Connie's store at My Memories called Animal Kingdom.  If you pick up the bundle you'll save 50% off!


Exclusively at My Memories.

_____________________________________________________

I'm headed off for now.  Another day of learning and preparing for the upcoming school year is ahead of me and my fellow teachers.  I'm going to leave you with another fun Quick Page Freebie by CTM Deanna that she created with Animal Kingdom.



Have a fabulous day!
~Susan~

No comments: