Thursday, August 1, 2019

Ginger Scraps August 2019 Buffet Sale: Love 2 Learn {NEW} + FREEBIE *link fixed*

Today is one of those special new release dates, the 1st of the month, when the Ginger Scraps Buffet Sale kicks off.  Connie's new collection is perfect for all those sweet learning/school memories!  This collection will be on sale August 1st - 5th.  You have the option to pick up all of it in one convenient bundle or pick up just a few of the individual packs.



Exclusively at Ginger Scraps.

Here are a few CT layouts with Love 2 Learn


__________________________________________

Today is the last day to pick up #2019 August on sale.  It a wonderful all around use collection and one that I find myself reaching for over and over again.




__________________________________________

That brings me to today's freebie.  Connie has worked up a couple of Facebook Timeline Covers with #2019 August for all of you blog fans!



Have a terrific Thursday!
~Susan~


5 comments:

Renee said...

Today's freebie is not the FB timelines as shown. It is a border cluster.

ev65roses said...

It is the border you already sent. Can't wait to change my facetimeline. I use all of your timelines!

Susan said...

I apologize for the link mix up. I have no idea what happened but I've updated the post with a corrected link. Sorry ya'll!

Lorie said...

Thank you!

Priscilla said...

Love your timeline covers! Thanks so much.