Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Take $2 Tuesday, July 9th, 2019

This second half of the year is already trying it's best to fly by.  I hope everyone is having a tremendous week so far.  Things are having to take on a new idea of "normal" for my family with our first child off to the next stage of her educational journey.  It's all good, just a bit emotional at those odd moments.  Thank goodness Connie has all these beautiful kits to catch my attention and bring out the happy feels.  Today's Take $2 Tuesday kits both make me smile and I hope they do the same for you.



DSS

My Memories

CT Layouts with #2018 July


CT Layouts with Summer Flavors


___________________________________________

Have you checked out Cruise Life over at My Memories?  It looks like a fabulous collection!




___________________________________________

The other new collection is an addition to the Travelogue series.  Check out Travelogue: Missouri at you favorite Connie Prince store today!



___________________________________________

That brings me to your blog freebie today.  I was playing around with Connie's Bend In Vol 6 templates and #2018 July and made this quick page for you.  The bright oranges and yellows were calling me to bring a bit of sunshine and happiness to light.  Add more elements, word art, title, journaling or leave as is.  I hope you like it!



Have a great day!
~Susan~