Thursday, June 27, 2019

T for Thursday and Templates!

Good morning everyone!  I get to tempt you one more time with Connie's June '19 Template Bundle before the sale ends.  Templates are my scrapping lifeblood.  I remember when I first started digital scrapbooking that I was intimidated by templates.  Once I tried them out, I was hooked!  

I'm an organizer by nature and templates help me organize my thoughts and get my layouts moving along instead of just staring at a blank screen with way too many possibilities before me.  Now, don't get me wrong.  I do enjoy the challenge of scrapping a layout from scratch but in my busy hectic life having a bit of something to jump off from helps me tremendously.

Here is a final look at Connie's June '19 Template Bundle.




I hope you try these out!  There is a ton of variety and you get a lot of value for your scrapping dollar with these.

Today's freebie was created by CTM Deb R. using one of Connie's templates with the kit, Farmhouse.  To download the quick page freebie, click on the preview or link below!



Have a terrific day!
~Susan~


No comments: