Sunday, June 23, 2019

Sneak Peek Sunday, Template Bundle, a Sale, and a FREEBIE!

Let's kick this week off with this week's Sneak Peek!


Looks like it might be another amazing kit to create some festive decorations with!  If you would like an opportunity to win this kit on new release day, head over to Club Connie Prince on Facebook today and leave a comment on the sneak peek post.  One lucky fan who posts a comment will be the winner!

I'm looking forward to sharing the full reveal of this kit on Friday!  What do you see already that you like?  I love the emphemera and watercolor camera element in the peek!

_____________________________________________

I've already picked up the June '19 Template Bundle, have you?  These templates are awesome and you won't find a better price.  16 Templates for $4.99!



I promised you more layout inspiration with these templates so here you go!  The team was thinking alike on some of these.  You'll notice that some of these use the same template but got different looks using different kits!

It Takes Two Vol. 17


Paper Pieces Vol 1


The Big Picture Vol 24


White Space Vol 37


Flip the template, rotate it, add/remove pieces.  Templates are just the jumping off point for your imagination and creativity!

___________________________________________

What else was I going to tell you about today?  Oh, right!  Connie is having a Summer Dreamin' Sale over at Ginger Scraps!  Help your scrapping budget go a little further by checking it out!



____________________________________

I hope whatever the sneaky technology gremlins were up to over the weekend has gotten worked out because I couldn't replicate the download issue that was mentioned from Friday's post.  I'm crossing my fingers that today's post works just fine.  A storm is moving into my area and sometimes that messes with our internet service.

Here is your freebie for today:



Have a spectacular Sunday!
~Susan~

No comments: