Thursday, April 18, 2019

Thursday Thoughts

Before I jump into today's post, I wanted to tell you that I switched out the freebie that Shelby posted yesterday for a different one.  I must have forgotten to update the place where we post our freebies and that caused Shelby to post the same freebie that I had used the day before.  So, if you swung by yesterday and missed the updated freebie, be sure to scroll on down today to pick up the new freebie posted.

On to today's news!

Today is the last day to pick up On My Honor on sale!
It's a wonderful companion to Scout's Honor from a few weeks back.



The April 2019 Ginger Scraps Bake Sale is still going on and you can pick up each of these three kits for only $1!



CT layout with #2017 April

CT layout with Grow & Mow

CT layout with Seas the Day

I hope you all have a wonderful day!  Here is your blog freebie for today, a cool Quick Page by CTM Deanna using Travelogue Alabama!



~Susan~

No comments: