Friday, February 22, 2019

Friday Inspiration

Hey Connie Fans!  Just giving you a head's up that starting next week our New Release post day is moving back to Fridays.  I didn't want to scare all of you and have you think that you had missed something important.

Yesterday was the release date for the February '19 Template Bundle and let me tell you, there are some awesome templates in this bundle.  I have seen some beautiful layouts already finding their way into the galleries with these templates as starting points and I look forward to seeing yours there as well.


Available at Ginger Scraps and DSS!


Today is the last day for you to apply for a guest CT spot on Connie's team.  Have you been thinking about it?  Don't think anymore!  Just do it!



I am so happy to get to share today's freebie with you.  CTM Deanna has been cranking out some wonderful Quick Pages and I just haven't been able to get them packaged up fast enough.  Today I have one that she created with Keep Climbing.  It's beautiful!



Have a fantastic weekend!
~Susan~

No comments: