Saturday, October 27, 2018

Super Saturday sales and a freebie!

Happy Saturday! 

Are we all ready for Halloween next week? Come November 1st all the Christmas Decor will be out. I don't know if I am totally ready for the holidays and the end of the year just yet! Connie is back from her vacation and has made 4 fabulous template packs! 

And right now they are $4.99! 

Let's check out some layouts! 

Don't forget to grab these products before they are gone!!! 
Shop at Gingerscraps

_________________________________________________________________________________

Kelly used #2018 September to make these journal cards for you! 
get them here.

Have a great weekend!
~Shellby~

2 comments:

Lily said...

Thanks for the lovely jc's ... first one reminds me of a saying I read once, that I really took to heart "Be yourself - everyone else is taken". Hope you have a great weekend!

Susan said...

That's a great quote Lily!