Friday, February 2, 2018

Connie here on the first Friday of February!

Happy first Friday of February!  I love February :)  My husband celebrates his birthday and we have Valentine's Day - lots of fun to be had.  Plus, we're one more closer to spring, right?!  Here is a recap of what's new this week!

February Buffet Sale is going on now!  The kit is $2 and additional packs are $1 each through 2/5/18.  With so much pain and suffering in the world around us, I thought this was a much needed message and hopefully it will touch you, too.


My team always does a remarkable job showcasing the collections and this time was no exception - just look at all of that gorgeousness!



Also, new this week - the February 2018 Template Bundle! 
Four full template packs for $4.99.  Sale ends on 2/7/18.



Here is a freebie for you, too!  Deb R. whipped up this beauty :)

I hope that you have a fabulous Friday & a fun weekend!
Connie Prince