Friday, April 14, 2017

Happy Good Friday!

I hope today and this weekend bring all of you many moments of joy and blessings.  I look forward to seeing many layouts, from all of you, created with Connie’s Joyful Easter collection from last week coupled with this week’s new release, the April 2017 Template Bundle.  Those two make a great scrapping combination!

cap_apr17tempbundle

Available at Ginger Scraps and The Digi Chick.

Here are a few more layouts combining these templates with Connie’s kits/collections created by her amazing CT.

FC9_2IP7_2MAp17_2WS17_2


Connie also released 4 stellar packs of PU/S4H/CU bits this week.  I love keeping these on hand to add into a cluster here and there. I can never have too many flowers or pieces of greenery!

cap_CUpacksadALL

Ephemera Vol 1
Ginger Scraps and The Digi Chick

CU Flowers Vol 1
Ginger Scraps and The Digi Chick

CU Flowers Vol 2
Ginger Scraps and The Digi Chick

CU Leaves Vol 1
Ginger Scraps and The Digi Chick

I’ll be back in a little while with a freebie.  I have something in the works but the end product is being a little difficult.  I’m sure some of you know what I mean.  I needed to walk away for a little bit to give my creativity a chance to reset.  If I’m not back later today I’ll add it to tomorrow post as a bonus freebie.

Have a great day!

No comments: