Friday, April 7, 2017

Easter Collection

Happy Friday, Connie Fans!  I’m running WAY behind in getting this post put together due to some last minute things my children needed for school tomorrow and about 75 videos of my students playing recorder that I had to listen to and evaluate tonight.  I apologize now for the lack of a freebie and I’ll make it up to you on Saturday.  I know, I’ve had that happen a lot lately.  This Saturday will be the first in about a month where I have the chance to get caught up and a little bit ahead in things for Connie.  Next week should be better!

Let’s take a look at the cute Easter collection that Connie has on sale as the April 2017 Grab Bag!  It’s totally adorable!

cap_eastergbad

Available at Ginger Scraps and The Digi Chick.

356035-700cap_joyfuleastertemps2 copy-MJE_215yw51j

I can’t wait to work with this collection! It’s sitting on my hard drive right now begging me to play but I have an early
(7:00 am) group meeting at school in the morning so that means extra early wake up for me and my family to get everyone to school by then. I’ll be back tomorrow with something sweet for you all for being such great fans to Connie and so understanding that sometimes real life gets in the way of being creative and having fun.

See ya tomorrow!
~Susan~

No comments: