Saturday, November 19, 2016

Saturday Recap….

This week Connie released a new addition to her Travelogue Series, this time taking us to the Buckeye Sate --- OHIO!

cap_travelogueOHAD

Available at Ginger Scraps, Gotta Pixel, and The Digi Chick.

Here are a few more inspirational layouts from Connie’s Creative Team showing off this wonderful collection.  If you have been wondering how you could use the kit but were hesitant because of the theme be sure to take a close look at these layouts.  Most of them are “off topic” and I love them!

bisebs30970598235_5240af8375_zcap_travelogueohio_altimasport_zpsetniqphdCardinal Heaven_zpssqcijh4li-love-rock-n-roll_zpsnvvw6wa1


This week’s Flashback Friday collection is Keep Swimming.  I have seen so many lovely layouts with this collection.  The colors make me think of calm and peaceful times.  How about you?

cap_flashback1118

Ginger Scraps, Gotta Pixel, The Digi Chick


Be sure to check through your stash for these products that Connie has set to retire at the end of the month.  You don’t want to miss your chance to get them!

cap_nov16retprodALL

Available at Ginger Scraps and Gotta Pixel


I’ll try to get an extra freebie up this week.  I’m in the middle of transferring all my scrapping stuff to an EHD so I can set up my new laptop.  Exciting? Yes, but time consuming!  I’ll be back later (I hope!)  Have a great weekend ya’ll!

~Susan~

No comments: