Saturday, February 13, 2016

February GGI Sale starts today + a free gifty!

Happy Saturday, everyone!  

Every single year at about this time I experience a major case of the "wintertime blues".  I am anxious for warmer days where the birds are singing and the flowers are blooming.  To combat these blues I decided to create a "summer" inspired kit for this month's Gotta Grab It Sale.  My collection is called "Summer Dreamin'" and believe me I have been dreamin' about it for weeks now!  I hope that you like the bright colors, fun elements, and off season sentiment!

There are eight core packs on sale for $1 each or you can grab all eight in the handy dandy bundle.  There are also five additional matching packs on sale for $1.25 each.  Sale ends 2/19/2016.




Here are just a handful of the amazing layouts that my creative team created!


---------------------------------------------

Also, on sale this week is the February 2016 Template Bundle.  Sale ends  2/17/2016.


---------------------------------------------

Here is a free gift for you that Deanna created!



Have a wonderful weekend!
Connie Prince

1 comment:

Dee said...

Thank you so much for this adorable quick page and all the other wonderful things you create, sell and share!