Saturday, November 7, 2015

DSD reveals and chats

With all the band happenings in Connie’s life and mine we crossed wires and the full reveal of her DSD grab bags didn’t make it to the blog on Thursday.  You all have to see these two grab bags up close!  They are AMAZING!

cap_nov2015grabbag1cap_jb_lookingbackAPAOcap_jene_lookingbackCPcap_jene_lookingbackEPPcap_kw_lookingbackWAFPcap_jb_lookingbackQPs

Ginger Scraps, Gotta Pixel, and The Digi Chick

cap_nov2015grabbagsale2cap_jb_holidayhappyAPAOcap_jb_holidayhappyPGCcap_jb_holidayhappyQPscap_jene_holidayhappyCPcap_jene_lookingbackEPP (1)cap_kw_holidayhappyFPcap_kw_holidayhappyWA

Ginger Scraps, Gotta Pixel, and The Digi Chick

Spectacular grab bags!  They are on my want list, how about yours?  Has your Connie Prince wish list gotten a bit long?  Connie is having a 50% off storewide sale to help you with that!  Stuff your stash and get ready to scrap to your heart’s content!

cap_DSD2015ALL

GingerScraps, GottaPixel, TheDigiChick, My Memories

Connie also as a lovely Free With Purchase kit!  Check it out!

cap_FWPDSD2015

One of my favorite DSD activities is chatting with my favorite designers around digiland.  Connie will be chatting tonight at 6 pm EST at Ginger Scraps and then at 8 pm EST at Gotta Pixel.  Come join in our hour of fun!!!

I don’t have a freebie at the moment.  I have to be at a Veteran’s Day Community event in just a little while with the Elementary Honor Choir that I direct. Hopefully I’ll see you all later tonight at one of Connie’s chats. Have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments: