1. Leave a comment to this message with a link to a recent layout (within the last two months) that you have created using any of Connie's products.
2. Layout should be made up mostly with Connie's products.
3. Leave an email address where we can reach you in the event that you win in your comment.
4. All entries are due by midnight EST on Saturday.
5. Only one entry per person.
We will enter all of the entries into a random list generator and one person will win a product of their choice from Connie's store!
Can't wait to see your layouts!
Now it is time to showcase last week's entries. I am not sure if this or announcing the winner is my favorite part.
Bekfek made this super cute layout. I love the simplicity and how she used a themed kit in a different way. Also, if you read the journaling it is a very fun story.
Brenda submitted this bright and fun layout. The pictures are just adorable and match the kit so well.
Karen entered this beautiful layout. I love that there is such great journaling in it. It tells the story which is why I personally scrapbook.
Melissa entered this fun, snow themed layout. I especially appreciate the snow pictures. Wish we had gotten more of that this winter. I really like how there are several pictures without looking crowded.
Do not forget that Connie just released Fashionista. This is currently on sale at all of Connie's stores: ScrapbookBytes, GottaPixel and GingerScraps.
I used this amazing kit to make a frame cluster for you. It can be downloaded HERE.
Enjoy and have a great week.