Sunday, February 15, 2015

Sunday Funday! We're hunting for a hidden element this week!

Looks like you all did well with the 81 pieces of last week's JigSaw Puzzle!!  Everyone had the right answer - Razzle Dazzle! Here is the solution to the Jigsaw.


The winner of the $10 coupon this week is Sandra Grimm! Coupons have been sent at the time of this posting to everyone!  

I know you all love those Jigsaw Puzzles, but we've done those for several weeks running now and I did promise something different this week!  We are going to do a find the element this week!  You guessed it. One element. That is all you need to find for me. Here is the layout using the new release, {Hues} Pretty Pink.  I just love those {Hues} collections!!


As you can see, I did quite a bit of blending with the Messy Papers from {Hues} Pretty Pink.  I didn't use much in the layout. There is nothing hidden in the Word Art. The element you are looking for is NOT in there!  In case you need to make sure your found element is not in the word art, you can check here.  I have played with opacity, of course!   

DropBox has made a change. That said,  my image is linked to a full size version that is on my One Drive. You will be able to download it from there.  When you find the hidden element (which is from the {Hues} Pretty Pink kit), circle it and return your JPG to me at coyotelady(at)gmail(dot)com.

By now you all know that if you play along, you receive a $1 coupon to Connie's store. And one lucky ducky with the correct answer is chose using the Randomizer to receive a $10 coupon to Connie's store.  Please return your answers no later than Friday, February 20, 2015 at 9 PM Eastern. If you have any questions,  feel free to drop me an email.

Happy Hunting!!

No comments: