Sunday, August 10, 2014

Sunday Funday!! This week - Where in Disney World is this?

Before we go on this week's game, let's wind up last week's Hidden Mickey search. First, I have to say - you all did pretty darn good finding those Mickeys! Those who found all 17 - you rock!

For Karen from Moscow - who commented on August 9th - I did answer on the original blog post, and want to ask now if you downloaded the full size version of the puzzle? It is very hard to see the Mickey's in the version I can post on the blog. But I do make the full size available to everyone. That is version you want to work with.

The winner of the $10 coupon is Veronica!  Congratulations!  I sent the coupons out to everyone last night.   Here is the key to the Hidden Mickey search.


This week is another Where in Disney World is this?  Please include both the name of the statue and its location.   I will give one clue to anyone who needs one to solve the puzzle.  Just drop me an email at coyotelady(at)gmail(dot)com.   I think you all know by now that everyone who participates will receive a $1 coupon to Connie's store.  I put all of the correct entries into the list randomizer and one lucky person receives a $10 coupon to Connie's store. All entries should be received by August 15th at 9 PM Eastern time.
Please send your entries to coyotelady(at)gmail(dot)com.


Next week, we will have another word search puzzle!  Wishing you all a great week!

1 comment:

Karen from Moscow said...

Yes, I had downloaded the full size version, but I still couldn't find them! Now you've revealed where they are it's much easier, and there were a couple of really obvious ones I didn't even spot. Maybe I need new glasses?! I'll try again next time.