Monday, October 14, 2013

Winner, Grab A Byte, Current Releases and a Freebie

  Happy Monday!  I hope everybody had a fun weekend.  It is time for my favorite part.  The winner of Show Off Wednesday is Shellbyj!  Congratulations!  Please contact Connie at connie.prince08@gmail.com to get your prize.
Join me on Wednesday for another round.  I love seeing all of the layouts.

Today Grab A Byte begins at ScrapbookBytes.  Abundantly Blessed is now on sale.   All packs are $1 from today to the 20th.  Here is a look at all of the packs Connie has to offer.





























Here is some great CT inspiration.

The ready to print calendars and the templates are now available.  I love these and am excited to make a family calendar this year.  Here is a look at both.






























Be sure to check out Gotta Grab It over at GottaPixel.   Big Green Tractor is on sale until the 15th. 





























Hope you are still with me.  That is a lot of gorgeousness to look at.  Now to your freebie.  Deanna created this beautiful quickpage using Falling.  You may download it HERE.   Enjoy and have a great week.